Mizu Copper Carafe
Handmade, meticulously crafted by seasoned artisans to give an eye-catching, authentic look, using pure certified copper, this copper carafe is equipped with multiple health benefits. With unique and timeless design, your copper bottle reflects elegance and authenticity. Drinking of copper infused water is widely acclaimed across cultures over the centuries for its positive impact on health. When you store water in a copper carafe for at least 8 hours, copper charges water positively by dissolving copper ions into the water in small amounts. Copper infused water destroys harmful microbes, fungi, bacteria, etc. Water stored in copper carafe keeps water fresh and free of bacteria.
Boosts skin & hair healthCopper is the main component in the production of melanin (a pigment that mitigates the color of eyes, hair, and skin) in human bodies. Drinking copper infused water helps in the production of new cells that boosts replenish the upper layers of your skin leaving you with smooth and supple skin.
Boosts immune systemKnown for its immense anti-bacterial, anti-viral and anti-inflammatory properties, copper is a great tool for healing wounds quickly. Drinking copper infused water consistently helps to strengthen the immune system.
Improves digestive systemCopper ions help kill harmful bacteria and reduce inflammation within the digestive system, making it a great remedy for ulcers, indigestion, and infections.
Anti-inflammatoryCopper infused water strengthens bones and relieve pains caused due to inflamed joints.
Pure CopperMade from pure certified copper
Before first use:Step 1:
• Cleaning inside copper carafe using lemon and salt: Squeeze half a lemon into the carafe, add 1 tablespoon of salt and 1 cup of water. Close the lid and shake it thoroughly for 30 seconds.
• Empty the carafe and rinse it with fresh water for about 4-5 times.
• Cleaning outside copper carafe using lemon and salt: Take some salt in a bowl, cut half a lemon and dip it into the salt, rub the lemon in circular motions outside the carafe.
• Clean the outer surface with fresh water for about 4-5 times.
• Now your copper carafe is ready to use.
*Repeat the same process twice a week to maintain your copper carafe and yield optimum results
How to use your Copper CarafeFill the copper carafe with fresh drinking water and store it for at least 8 hours to get optimum health benefits
• Enjoy drinking your copper infused water
• Use for drinking water only.